The Animal Doctor® - Boarding Form
It is understood that this agreement is between you (the owner) and The Animal Doctor, for the care of the pet identified above. The following terms apply each time the pet is boarded at The Animal Doctor Hotel & Spa. In the event of an emergency, every effort will be made to contact you or the authorized contact person listed below. The Animal Doctor agrees to exercise responsible care for the pet delivered by the owner for its hotel stay, and to keep it properly enclosed and its premises sanitary. The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while it is in the care of The Animal Doctor.
- The owner specifically represents that he or she is the owner of the pet and has discretion to make arrangements for the care and feeding of the pet.
- The owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the date the pet is checked out. The owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for additional requested services.
- If the pet becomes ill or if the state of the pet’s health otherwise requires professional attention, The Animal Doctor, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of it’s veterinarian to administer medications or give other requisite attention to the animal; and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the owner. The Animal Doctor will contact the owner to discuss treatment recommendations in the case of severe illness.
- The owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave until all charges are paid by the owner. For every day beyond the agreed upon scheduled hospitalization period the animal is not picked up, an extra full day will be charged. If the pet is not called for within 7 days after the scheduled departure date, the animal will be considered abandoned and become the property of The Animal Doctor. It is understood that this does not relieve me from paying for all the services and use of the Hotel & Spa. In the event of default, I promise to pay legal interest on indebtedness together with such collection costs and reasonable attorney fees as may be required to effect collection.
* ALL PETS WILL BE BROUGHT UP-TO-DATE ON RABIES, DHPP, & BORDETELLA VACCINES, AND FECAL EXAMINATION (IF OVERDUE AND HEALTHY).* *AN EVALUATION WILL BE DONE UPON ARRIVAL AND ANY PETS WITH FLEAS OR FLEA DIRT WILL BE TREATED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE* The Animal Doctor is to use all reasonable precautions against injury, escape, or death of my pet, but will not be held liable or responsible in any manner in connection therewith as it is thoroughly understood that I assume all risks. It is understood that this does not relieve me from paying for all your services and use of your hospital.
Boarding not available at this time.